Some people can't imagine doing what we do. We can't imagine not doing it.
At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are a ministry of service that includes 16,000 mission-driven employees dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.
Through our hundreds of human service programs, including housing and healthcare, Volunteers of America touches the lives of over 1.5 million people in over 400 communities in 46 states as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico each year.
- Medical Benefits: HMO or No Referral Plans
- Prescription Benefits: Eye care Plan and Discount
- Alternative Health and Fitness Discounts
- Dental Benefits: No Referral PPO Dental Plan (includes major services and orthodontics for children and adults)
- Life Insurance: 1x your annual salary
- Free Employee Assistance Program: Consultations on relationships, emotional wellness, work, career, parenting, childcare and financial issues
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Two (2) Week Paid Vacation to Start: Earn up to four (4) weeks of paid vacation
- Earn up to Four (4) Weeks of Sick Leave
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays
- Four (4) Personal Holidays
- 403b Retirement Plan: (Save Pre Tax dollars, Multiple investment choices)
- Vested Retirement Benefits of 5%
- Life Insurance opportunity for spouse and child
- Legal Protection Plan
- Universal or Term Life Insurance
- Cancer Protection Plans
Read Cigna's Commitment to Transparency
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. For more information, please go to https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files